Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Have Laptop, Will Travel

So we're off to Mexico City tomorrow at some unholy hour.

I'm hoping to solve my WiFi access situation as soon as I land. Otherwise, I'll have to run back and forth to the nearest cybercafe. Not a bad option, just not the best option. And not one I'm willing to use at night.

Fortunately, it looks like there are quite a few local places that offer free WiFi. Yay!

Don't get me wrong, I love digital vacations when I am in fact on vacation, but this is not a beach-and-fruity-beverage trip. So the thought of having to work à la early 90's in 2008 just about sucks.

Anyway, any tips on keeping me cybernetic are more than welcome!


(Pic by myfear)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.