Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Not So Delighted Today

I sat down to get some writing done and 4 hours later I've managed to:

  • Open Word
  • Check email obsessively... on a sunny Saturday
  • Type a sentence
  • Suck down half a pot of Turkish coffee--no, I don't foresee sleeping ever again
  • Take movie quizzes on Facebook
  • Add friends to Facebook
  • Send good karma on Facebook
  • Erase the sentence I had previously written
  • Have a mini sandwich
  • Eat about 4 oz. of chocolate ice cream (definitely a highlight)
  • Put some cloths on
  • Lose my phone
  • Read the stuff I ignored all week in my Google Reader
  • Play the hangman game on my Scribble Pad (scroll to the bottom)
  • Find my phone
Well, it's safe to say these have been the least productive 4 hours I've had in quite some time. My muse is either gone, irritated, or losing her mind on all the caffeine I just ingested. She's sensitive like that.

Anyway, off I go to be social!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.