Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Script Frenzie

So I'm out to make myself crazy again. In November I had jumped on the NaNoWriMo train and attempted to write a novel in 30 days. Well, I didn't make it to 50,000 words, but I do have a complete short novel at about 18,000 words. It's the one I've been editing for the last couple of days. So I feel it was a successful venture after all.

And now, the same people that have hundreds and thousands of us tapping at our computers like crazy in November, are having another such "race" in April: Script Frenzie.

So here I go again. This time: 100 pages in 30 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.