Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Crowded Shower

Script Frenzy starts in 12 days, so I haven't set pen to paper--starting early takes the fun out of it. But I *am* holding auditions in the shower.

So far, I have four characters very loosely thought out and a basic plot with no ending. The plot points, though, are more of a car-coffee-traffic thing than a lather-rinse-repeat thing. And come to think of it, the idea for the story is something I chased down on the treadmill.

The one thing I can't decide is what sort of story it should be. Yes, my twisted mind has come up with creepy, funny, dramatic, and even surreal versions for this tale. But I can't do all those versions in one month. So help me decide.

Check out the poll on the right, and help me mess with the fate of my fake people.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.