Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Allergies?

Until recently, I never knew a cough could be an allergy symptom. For years I've watched friends and family suffer red teary eyes, congestion, headaches, and general misery because of something in the air or on four legs.

Well, it looks like this year there's enough junk in the air that I'm feeling it, too. For about a week I've had on and off symptoms.

At first I was confused thinking it was a cold that I was warding off somehow. But then I started surfing about and discovered that I've fallen pray to allergies!

And while I too celebrate the advent of Benedryl in the modern world, there is just no way I'm joining the ranks of the daily meds crew (sorry guys), so I went on a hunt for home remedies, and I blogged about what I found: Home Remedies for Allergies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.