Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Blog Crazy

OK, I've gone blog crazy. This has been rather fun, so I started another blog, but I wanted to try out new stuff. So I started one on Wordpress that's all about books in both Spanish and English: Bookworm.wordpress.com.

Who knows, maybe it'll catch on and we can start discussions in a bunch of different languages. Perhaps I can eventually assault the world with my terrible French--oo la la. Anyway, take a peek and let me know what you think.

Oh, and I almost forgot! The literary contest I entered my short novel in will announce winners April 1st, so I'll be freaking out for the next 20 days. And no matter what the results, I'll have a book to push on the unsuspecting masses some time in the near future. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.