Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How Much Sleep Do you Need?


I'm so sleepy! I swear, I have no idea how anyone can sleep 6 hours and function cheerfully all day long. Last night I got about 7 hours, and I've had my eyes half closed for the last two.

And if I nap right now, then I'm sure to wake up in the middle of the night, and my sleep schedule will be completely thrown. No wonder new moms look like zombies for the first few months. Except for my friend ET. Yes, she has a real name, but her initials are so much more fun.

ET's ability to function with few zzzz's is nothing short of an X-man power. The range of hours people need to sleep is supposedly 5 to 10 hours. I've seen this woman run on 4! I need a good 8 1/2. And I'm happiest at a solid 9.

OK, I give. I may be putting my night owl rep on the line, but I'm going to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.