Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers




It's time for a life makeover! Not sure what that means yet, but I'm ready. Tons of amazing projects have found there way to my mighty list.

I love major shifts. Big changes are exciting and a great opportunity to get rid of the clutter. And I don't just mean the boxes of unused stuff we still hang onto; I mean naysayer clutter, too.

We've done a good job of surrounding ourselves with good, kind, and inspiring people who are true friends always. Still, there's always an Eeyore around. Sigh, I say. And as I admit to my own inner Eeyore (he's small, but there), the weight of someone else's pessimism is, well, exhausting.

So, time for new clothes, a different home (more on that in a few months), unknown places and spaces to dream together. Prophets of doom, we love you, but you'll just have to chill out and roll with it or just know you'll have to pout sans us. If ever you're looking to get in touch with your inner Tigger (T-I-double guh-er), we'll be around and happy to come out and play. We're easy to spot: We're the super happy people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.