Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012



NaNoWriMoIt's been a while and with a new novel collaboration in sight, I think it's NaNoWriMo time again. I'm pretty excited about this one. This is the third person that has invited me to co-author a novel. The first two projects didn't really take off, but I have high hopes for this one. Engaging in 30 days of writing mania will at the very least give this new manuscript a fun jumpstart.

Anyone else NaNoWriMo-ing this year? Leave a comment and maybe we can be writing buddies. Most of my writing buddies from years past on NaNoWriMo have fallen off the radar. Then again, I haven't done NaNoWriMo in a few years. Maybe my buddies have moved on to fame and fortune. I can say I knew them when.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.