Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Word of the Weekend: Lackadaisical

Pic from Flickr by Stephen Witherden

I mean, why say lazy, lethargic or idle when I can dress it up in something dreamy like lackadaisical?

And it even comes in noun form: I have been basking in the lackadaisicalness of a have-to-free day.

Ah yes, today was wonderfully lackadaisical day. Productivity was at a minimum and I'm looking forward to more of the same tomorrow. I'd go on, but that would require effort... which would interfere with my lackadacious groove.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.