Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Phone Envy

So the new iPhone came out last Friday. It's getting harder to resist the call of the sexy little touch screen. I don't need an iPhone... no one does really. But I want one.

And now there is an iPhone application on Facebook, too.

The application gives you easy access to your friend's updates and profiles, along with Facebook Chat and your inbox. Facebook's app also lets you take and upload photos directly to Facebook.--BuzzNewzz.com

I'm having a Me, too! Me, too! moment. But I'm holding out.

For what? The solar iPhone! Apple is working on a patent for a screen that has a solar panel built in. Since I plan on staying in sunny places, it will be a perfect new toy some day.

In the mean time, I'll continue to love my little Nokia 6101 Flip Phone.

It has the greatest ring tone. Every time someone calls I feel like I'm suddenly in an Austin Powers movie. It's so groovy, baby, that I almost hate to answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

A L E R T

The NONEXISTENT Rockway Press Short Story Contest

Rockway Press never actually posted the winners of the 2007 contest. Their site has entirely disappeared, and they're on the Preditors and Editors list.